Cricketing Trends on Social Media Today
Here's how the cricketers spent their day on social media platforms today.
Updated - Jan 7, 2021 9:49 pm
The cricketing trends on Social Media were revolving around the third Test between Australia and India. A lot happened in the third Test between India and Australia. From Rishab Pant dropping chances to Mohammed Siraj breaking down during the National anthem, the Social Media was taken by a buzz.
Apart from the current matches going on, Cricketers have their opinions brought forward via tweets and posts on Social Media which might not go down with all the fans, as not everyone ends up agreeing with their opinions. Hence they face quite a few backlashes as well on their opinions along with the praises.
Also, few cricketers show their humorous side on Social Media that has the netizens in splits. Cricketers allow us to have a look into their personal lives and that is exactly what their fans and netizens who follow cricket from around the globe binge for. Here are the trends for today that took Social Media by storm.
Here are the trends for today on Social Media:
1. Wasim Jaffer shares a meme from an old Bollywood movie on tactics to be followed by India in the ongoing Test series.
— Wasim Jaffer (@WasimJaffer14) January 7, 2021
2. Sandeep Lamichanne has a motivational quote to keep us going.
“Even a busted clock that has its minute and hour hands stuck in place will still be right twice a day, A person who is considered to be unreliable can still be right about something every once in a while, even if it is by accident.”
— Sandeep Lamichhane (@Sandeep25) January 7, 2021
3. Shai Hope lets his teammate know how special he’s.
Nicholas Pooran you are special!
— Shai Hope (@shaidhope) January 7, 2021
4. Dani Wyatt can’t wait to tour Pakistan in October.
Epic! Huge news!! 🇵🇰 https://t.co/7FRSdVNJpf
— Danielle Wyatt (@Danni_Wyatt) January 7, 2021
5. Kevin Pietersen flaunts his golfing skills.
S C R A T C H pic.twitter.com/oBGKW0KtNp
— Kevin Pietersen🦏 (@KP24) January 7, 2021
6. Gurkeerat cannot wait to take on the field.
— Gurkeerat Mann (@gurkeeratmann22) January 7, 2021
7. Michael Vaughan has a piece of word on fitness.
— Michael Vaughan (@MichaelVaughan) January 7, 2021
8. Gautam Gambhir motivates people towards sports with a quote in Hindi.
अब खेलेंगे कूदेंगे और बनेंगें नवाब!
— Gautam Gambhir (@GautamGambhir) January 7, 2021
9. Irfan Pathan thinks emotions and the National anthem go hand in hand.
National anthem and emotions works together for EVERY INDIAN. #goosebumps every time
— Irfan Pathan (@IrfanPathan) January 7, 2021
10. Usman Khawaja thanks his teammates and staff of the current BBL team.
Humbled to have played fitty games for the club. Thanks to all the admin, coaches, players and most importantly fans, whom have stuck with us through thick and thin. #westie #thunder #anotherone #fitty #bbl https://t.co/0mtIfjyumb
— Usman Khawaja (@Uz_Khawaja) January 7, 2021
11. Wriddhiman Saha is going crazy over Sourav Ganguly’s discharge.
— Wriddhiman Saha (@Wriddhipops) January 7, 2021
12. Aakash Chopra is charged up with this shot.
— Aakash Chopra (@cricketaakash) January 7, 2021
13. Yuzvendra Chahal is proud of his Indian and IPL teammate Mohammed Siraj.
Proud of you brother 🤗 https://t.co/lxeYNdpBXv
— Yuzvendra Chahal (@yuzi_chahal) January 7, 2021
14. Ricky Ponting is impressed with Will Pucovski’s Innings.
Very impressed with Will Pucovski's innings today. To look the part at Test level on debut is a promising sign and rapt for him to break through after the setbacks he's had along the way. #AUSvIND
— Ricky Ponting AO (@RickyPonting) January 7, 2021
15. Hardik Pandya shares his training image.
New year, same hustle 🔥 pic.twitter.com/9ZM6RtWHUS
— hardik pandya (@hardikpandya7) January 7, 2021