Cricketing trends on social media today
The likes of Harbhajan Singh and Mustafizur Rahman have offered their condolences to Chetan Sakariya after the demise of his father.
Updated - May 9, 2021 8:00 pm
Today is a very special day. 9th May 2021 marks the occasion of Mother’s Day, and a plethora of cricketers have paid gratitude to their mothers on this wonderful day. While Hardik Pandya has posted a picture with the two queens of his life, Shreyas Iyer has posted a throwback picture with his beloved mother.
Krunal Pandya has also posted an adorable picture where both the Pandyas (Krunal and his brother Hardik) can be seen smiling along with their mother. The ‘God of cricket’, Sachin Tendulkar has expressed his gratitude to the two mothers of his life.
There is another shocking news that has come in, and that is the news of Chetan Sakarya’s father passing away due to Covid-19. And, the likes of Harbhajan Singh and Mustafizur Rahman have offered their condolences to Sakariya after the demise of his father.
Indian skipper Virat Kohli has offered his gratitude to all the frontline health care workers and has stated that the entire country is grateful to them. And finally, Suresh Raina has thanked his mother for providing him with the right guidance and has labeled his mother as his biggest inspiration.
1. Hardik Pandya posts a picture with the two queens of his life
— hardik pandya (@hardikpandya7) May 9, 2021
2. Rishi Dhawan wishes all the caring mothers a Happy Mother’s Day
— rishi dhawan (@rishid100) May 9, 2021
3. Thangarasu Natarajan posts a heartwarming message to his Amma
Happy mother's day 💓💗 pic.twitter.com/RmRYV7I4Nh
— Natarajan (@Natarajan_91) May 9, 2021
4. Shreyas Iyer posts a lovely picture with his mother from his childhood days
— Shreyas Iyer (@ShreyasIyer15) May 9, 2021
5. Deepak Hooda wishes every mother a Happy Mother’s Day
— Deepak Hooda (@HoodaOnFire) May 9, 2021
6. Rohit Sharma outlines what makes a mother special
First shoulder to rest,first shoulder to climb on & celebrate. Unconditionally a Mother is always there,through ups & down.Whether you are crossing the finish line as a champ or last, she will always be there. Applauding efforts! That’s what makes her special! Happy mother’s day!
— Rohit Sharma (@ImRo45) May 9, 2021
7. Mustafizur Rahman offers his condolences to Chetan Sakariya after the Rajasthan Royals’ pacer lost his father
— Mustafizur Rahman (@Mustafiz90) May 9, 2021
8. Harbhajan Singh offers his condolences to Chetan Sakariya
Very sorry to hear about you dad @Sakariya55 condolences to family.. May God give you strength to deal with this situation 🙏
— Harbhajan Turbanator (@harbhajan_singh) May 9, 2021
9. Krunal Pandya is grateful to his mother
— Krunal Pandya (@krunalpandya24) May 9, 2021
10. Gautam Gambhir has urged all Indians to serve their motherland
On Mother’s Day, I urge every Indian to serve their motherland by donating plasma if recovered from COViD & not keep medical equipments like cylinders, concentrators unless absolutely necessary. Every action can save lives! Jai Hind 🇮🇳 pic.twitter.com/ZKUofvFcVg
— Gautam Gambhir (@GautamGambhir) May 9, 2021
11. Sachin Tendulkar posts a wonderful message on Mother’s Day
Mothers are the ones who pray for you no matter how old you get. For them, you are always their child. Blessed to have two mothers in my life who have nurtured and loved me always.
— Sachin Tendulkar (@sachin_rt) May 9, 2021
12. Dinesh Karthik states that a mother is the absolute world for a child
— DK (@DineshKarthik) May 9, 2021
13. Virat Kohli offers his gratitude to all the health care workers
I have nothing but gratitude for all the healthcare & frontline workers, I am in awe of their spirit and dedication. I also want to thank all the people who came forward in such difficult times & helped each other. India is grateful to have heroes like you.#InThisTogether🇮🇳 pic.twitter.com/2YywzjRN4C
— Virat Kohli (@imVkohli) May 9, 2021
14. Ramesh Powar states what happiness means on Mother’s Day
— RAMESH POWAR (@imrameshpowar) May 9, 2021
15. Suresh Raina thanks his mother for being a pillar of strength
Thank you mom for always being my pillar of strength & showing me the right guidance. You will reamin my biggest inspiration! Wishing a very Happy #MothersDay to all the strong moms #LoveYouMa ❤️ pic.twitter.com/gJfmFm7SSX
— Suresh Raina🇮🇳 (@ImRaina) May 9, 2021
16. Mohammad Amir wishes his ‘pillar of strength’ on Mother’s Day
Happy mothers day to our pillar of strength 😘😘😘😘😘😘 pic.twitter.com/KJFsB19UAB
— Mohammad Amir (@iamamirofficial) May 8, 2021