Cricketing trends in Twitter today
Published - May 20, 2016 1:49 pm | Updated - May 20, 2016 2:41 pm
Cricketing trends in Twitter today saw tweets coming from all parts of the world. Hashim Amla and his Proteas teammates felt like home while chilling out on the beaches of Vizag. Lonwabo Tsotsobe shared inspiring words with his tweeples. Children’s at the Virender Sehwag International school began their day with a session of yoga.
James Taylor was all wired up and underwent a fitness test today. Shane Warne wished his son Jackson Warne on his birthday. Umar Gul was relaxing with his friends while Umar Akmal spent his day with his daughter. Scott Styris was left waiting by his countrymen Kane Williamson, and Trent Boult. Shikhar Dhawan was in a fun mood and shook legs with Gutthi on the stage.
1.A home away from home for the Proteas boys
— hashim amla (@amlahash) May 20, 2016
2. Beat all insecurities and take on the world
Dream BIG, if it offends someone…. SO WHAT, just dream BIGGER. If… https://t.co/NbkkW0aAne
— Lonwabo Tsotsobe (@LonwaboTsotsobe) May 20, 2016
3. Sachin Tendulkar and the Aster Pharmacy have something common
— sachin tendulkar (@sachin_rt) May 20, 2016
4. Mitchell McClenaghan with his MI protege Deepak Chahar
Taking a breather yesterday with Deepak one of our up and coming fast bowler with some good… https://t.co/l4d931TxUu
— Mitchell McClenaghan (@Mitch_Savage) May 20, 2016
5. A great yoga session to start the day
— Virender Sehwag (@virendersehwag) May 20, 2016
6. Facing the tough days with a smile
— James Taylor (@jamestaylor20) May 20, 2016
7. That’s hard-hitting, KP!
9500 people at yesterday's Test in Leeds. Makes sense now why a few players were trying to give away tickets on social media! ???
— KP (@KP24) May 20, 2016
8. Happy birthday to Junior Warne!
— Shane Warne (@ShaneWarne) May 20, 2016
9. Shahid Afridi stands up for a social cause
— Shahid Afridi (@SAfridiOfficial) May 20, 2016
10. Raisin toast at the Paragon Cafe.
— Ed Cowan (@eddiecowan) May 20, 2016
11. The universal boss is back in groove
Easy Boss… https://t.co/IBZEiwaOtR
— Chris Gayle (@henrygayle) May 20, 2016
12. Umar Akmal spends time with his cute doll
Enjoying with my doll pic.twitter.com/n70dI4KFUX
— Umar Akmal (@Umar96Akmal) May 19, 2016
13. Jumma Mubarak to everyone!
i wish all the muslims a very happy and blessed Friday…Juma Mubarak to all..have a great day.
— Kamran Akmal (@KamiAkmal23) May 20, 2016
14. The food is about to arrive, Trent Boult and Kane Williamson
— Scott Styris (@scottbstyris) May 20, 2016
15. Bit of nostalgia on her 16th birthday
This little miss turns 16 today, these taken when she was 8, where has it gone. Have a good one… https://t.co/y2Lxjl8gwd
— Trent Johnston (@TrentJohnston23) May 20, 2016
16. What a platter!
Ernie's birthday tea ! Garlic prawns to start with followed by surf and turf with blue cheese sauce pic.twitter.com/UILO9yO9ap
— Matthew hoggard (@Hoggy602) May 19, 2016
17. Some more wise words from the master of off-spin
.Never Reply When u r Angry,,
.Never Make a Promise When u r Happy,
… Never Make a Decision When u r Sad,
— Saqlain Mushtaq (@Saqlain_Mushtaq) May 19, 2016
18. Learning the Gutthi moves
Boys enjoyed learning Gutthi dance moves at the event!!!?? pic.twitter.com/N6autLP1xt
— Shikhar Dhawan (@SDhawan25) May 19, 2016
19. Takes ages to get out of the Bangalore traffic. Hope you enjoyed your time
— mark butcher (@markbutcher72) May 19, 2016
20. Umar Gul – Feeling relaxed at Murree Bhurban with his friends
— Umar55 (@mdk_gul) May 19, 2016