Take your batting to next level with the help of this 99% accurate gadget
India cricketer Shikhar Dhawan has been seen publicly using the gadget during net practice in order to gain more insight into his batting.
View : 228
3 Min Read
Cricket has revolutionized a lot over the years in terms of the approach of the teams in different formats. The emergence of T20 cricket has changed the way completely with no score looking impossible to achieve even in other longer formats. Apart from action on the field, a few things off the field are also playing a crucial role these days. A lot of data is available outside which is used to make game plans.
In the same way, StanceBeam has introduced an interesting product that could be the way forward in the near future when it comes to coaching. They have come up with a striker which has been designed to fit on top of any cricket bat and the 3D sensor in it provides all the data through the application regarding the player’s batting in all the aspects.
Following are the features of the product
1. Smart motion sensors built inside the product come up with the data according to the bat’s 3D swing analysis, bat speed, power index and shot efficiency.
2. It also consists of a bat mount that easily slides over the handle of the cricket bat and also holds the sensor in place. This allows the player to play with Striker inside his/her cricket bat.
3. A locking key is also provided to make sure the striker remains inside the sleeve of the bat.
4. Once all the setting is done, the striker captures all the information of a player’s game as he/she keeps batting and plays his/her shots. All this information is passed on to StanceBeam App which the player needs to have to know where he/she is lacking in the game.
5. The striker also has a fully rechargeable battery which gives 6 hours of battery life.
6. StanceBeam also provides cloud storage so that the user can access previous sessions whenever he/she wants.
The aforementioned features make the StanceBeam Striker very user-friendly and help a cricketer to improve his/her batting with the amount of information it provides. India cricketer Shikhar Dhawan has been seen publicly using the StanceBeam Striker during net practice in order to gain more insight into his batting. The way he has been batting in the last couple of IPL seasons, it seems it has certainly helped the southpaw.
What about the StanceBeam App where the sensor sends all the data?
StanceBeam Striker, which is actually now the brain of your smart bat, sends all the data to the App which is available on iOS APP Store and also the Google Play store for android. The application is also user-friendly which consists of several features.
The net session of the player can be monitored on a real-time basis. The bat swing videos can be recorded and analysed with data coming through the sensor. 3D shot analysis is also available and the most important aspect of the app is that it allows the user to compare his/her progress over a period of time and depict improvement in his/her game.
StanceBeam Striker is one of the best products to have emerged in recent times and while one might feel the battery life could’ve been more, the data it provides is almost accurate. Rather the IISc Bangalore has given it the 99% accuracy rating.