‘As thin as their chance of winning’ – Durex takes a hilarious dig at Pakistan team

‘As thin as their chance of winning’ – Durex takes a hilarious dig at Pakistan team

India are bossing the game at the moment.

Virat Kohli vs Mohammed Amir
Virat Kohli vs Mohammed Amir. (Photo Source: Twitter)

Whenever India and Pakistan face-off, the world stands still. While the weather was a huge factor ahead of the huge clash, even the rain gods have stayed away to witness the epic encounter in Manchester. The experts and fans get into a debate before the match begins putting their prediction hats on. This time the famous condom brand Durex India has also not left behind as they ran an interesting poll asking their followers a winner of the contest.

No wonder, a lot of Indian fans must have voted in the poll as it resulted in 90% votes favouring the Men in Blue and only the other 10% feeling that Sarfaraz Ahmed‘s men will have the last laugh. Durex India then posted the results on its official Twitter handle with a hilarious caption taking a sly dig at Pakistan.

“When it comes to pleasure, we don’t recommend taking chances,” the tweet read while Durex India tried to advertise their product Durex Air.

Here’s the tweet:

The prediction seems to be coming true

Meanwhile, Team India is bossing the game at the moment. After winning the toss, Pakistan would’ve hoped to make early inroads with Mohammad Amir in great form. But KL Rahul and Rohit Sharma played it smartly seeing off the new ball and the opposition played into their hands by bowling too short very early. The duo added 136 runs for the opening wicket and Pakistan literally looked out of ideas.

While Rohit is looking in great touch, Rahul was dismissed by Wahab Riaz on 57. But with Virat Kohli coming in the middle, there will be no respite for the Men in Green and they will have to bowl extremely well to keep a check on the run-scoring. Rohit Sharma, on the other hand, will be aiming to score big having got himself in and India also will be looking to post a huge total on the board.