Cricketing Trends on Social Media Today
Here's how the cricketers spent their day on social media platforms.
Updated - Sep 1, 2020 9:06 pm
With the IPL 2020 just around the corner, most of the cricketing trends on Tuesday around the build-up to the tournament. Chennai Super Kings pacer Deepak Chahar gave an update about his current health condition to his fans. Umesh Yadav shared a click of his from RCB’s team bonding session. Dhawal Kulkarni shared a picture of his in his bowling stride. From the Mumbai camp, Rohit Sharma and Rahul Chahar put up updates about what they are up to on social media.
Siddarth Kaul and Kuldeep Yadav also shared their latest pictures with the fans. In other trends, Kevin Pietersen put up a tweet about his upcoming documentary. It is set to showcase the beautiful India and how animals and humans can coexist in the country. The former England cricketer feels this is the best he can give back to India.
1. Deepak Chahar gave an update about his health conditions to all his fans
Thank you all for your love and prayers 🙏..I am better now and trying my best to keep myself fit..hopefully you will see me in action very soon..
Keep showering your love ❤️and never miss your leg day 😁#ipl #legday #ipl2020 #recovery pic.twitter.com/MXetVO7vob
— Deepak chahar (@deepak_chahar9) September 1, 2020
2. Umesh Yadav indulges in a fun team bonding session with his RCB teammates
— Umesh Yaadav (@y_umesh) September 1, 2020
3. Manoj Tiwary has urged that the demands of the students against the SSC Railway Examinations should be met
Demands of students against the SSC RAILWAY EXAMINATIONS should be met. After all we are dealing here with the future minds and beings of our nation. I stand by them as a responsible citizen.#sscrailwaystudents
— MANOJ TIWARY (@tiwarymanoj) September 1, 2020
4. Lisa Sthalekar wished the legendary Anjum Chopra on her birthday
Happy Birthday to one of the toughest bowlers I faced, Neetu David. Always had difficulty scoring off her!! Found some rare footage of our battle in Dec 2004 at Mysore. Thanks @chopraanjum for the early let off 🙏🏽😜 Who else can you pick up from this footage? pic.twitter.com/v0H0w3z9Y3
— Lisa Sthalekar (@sthalekar93) September 1, 2020
5. ‘Doing the best at this moment puts you in the best place for the next moment’
View this post on Instagram
A post shared by Andile Phehlukwayo (@andile_phehlukwayo) on
6. Virender Sehwag recalls two of his most iconic knocks and shares his thoughts about them
Was a good day, this. Sadly we lost the test. Just missed that by 6 yards when on 195.
But 4 months later, got the execution right in Multan on 295.
Could have probably won this test and the series. https://t.co/8oq3cfgjAW
— Virender Sehwag (@virendersehwag) September 1, 2020
7. Laxman Sivaramakrishnan remembers one of the pioneers of leg-spin, Subhash Gupte
The very best in the art of leg spin. Subash Gupte pic.twitter.com/XVRICCkNks
— Laxman Sivaramakrishnan (@LaxmanSivarama1) September 1, 2020
8. Aakash Chopra tweeted that it is good news that all the CSK members tested negative in the first of two mandatory tests
This is Good News 😇 https://t.co/mB3Rgfsyid
— Aakash Chopra (@cricketaakash) September 1, 2020
9. The year is called 2020 but the days are moving like a Test match; Ramiz Raja points out the irony
Yes Dude! pic.twitter.com/yjb1f2k0XZ
— Ramiz Raja (@iramizraja) September 1, 2020
10. One of the best pullers of the short ball, Rohit Sharma, considers gym equally important
Hit the gym like it’s a short ball pic.twitter.com/o5vuVT9QOD
— Rohit Sharma (@ImRo45) September 1, 2020
11. Rahul Chahar gears up for the practice session with all the necessary precautions
— Rahul Chahar (@rdchahar1) September 1, 2020
12. Dhawal Kulkarni shares a picture of his in his bowling stride
Love the grind 🚀 pic.twitter.com/DrAziUm3XG
— Dhawal Kulkarni (@dhawal_kulkarni) September 1, 2020
13. “Coming together is a beginning, Keeping together is Progress and Working together is SUCCESS,” writes Siddarth Kaul
14. A new week and a fresh start for Kuldeep Yadav as he gears up for the IPL 2020
New week, fresh start 💪🏻🤙🏻 pic.twitter.com/cZkjbBCAfD
— Kuldeep yadav (@imkuldeep18) September 1, 2020
15. Kevin Pietersen is excited about showcasing a story beautifying India and showing how animals and humans can coexist
September going to be a superb month.
We have this doc airing on @NatGeo.
A story beautifying India and showcasing how animals & humans can coexist.
— Kevin Pietersen🦏 (@KP24) September 1, 2020